Monday, September 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Mangonett has tagged me so now I suppose I must expose 8 facets of myself that you (the imagined audience) know or perhaps do not know about me. Alright then:

1. I sometimes see my life or things that happen in my life as though they are happening in a movie. I have a story line, plot, point of view, climax,etc. But never a resolution. Some call it "weird"; I think it is.... "curious".

2. I've written 97 poems, 5 finished short stories and have been working on a "story" for about 9 years and it is still not finished.

3. When I drive my Jeep I sometimes pretend that I am on an off road safari or adventure. That is, until I hear the ruffled sound of road reflectors jumping from beneath my tires :)

4. I am planning a trip to Europe in the near future and honestly don't know if I'd come back! Ah... Paris!

5. I want another puppy.... shh.....

6. When I was a little girl, I would take the side rail off of my sister's (mangonett) top bunk bed and put pillows on the floor... I was an evil child :D

7. I have no favorite color.... Is that bad?

8. My sister is my hero :P

No comments: