Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back.... Again


This has been the most action packed winter I've had in a long time. Went to Maryland in October, North Carolina in November, just got back from Key West, now going to Chicago next week. They got 2 feet of snow already :D I'm not going to pretend that I am not terrified of being bone shakenly cold but I'm looking forward to some snow. It's been 10 years since I've seen REAL snow. It's been pretty chilly here at home. Even in the keys were in the 60s everyday while I was there. It was nice walking around Duval street wearing jeans and a lite sweater. Now to go to 10 degree weather.... YAY! haha

Key West was great. Being a resident of South Florida, I have to admit that I do not take advantage of my immediacy to some great beaches. Sanibel is not an hour and a half north west of me. Key West was only a three hour drive. I have to make plans to go back often!

If you're ever in the South Florida area, make your way to Card Sound Road (Just before bridge to Key Largo) and stop off at Alabama Jack's. BEST CONCH SALAD and FRITTERS you will ever ever have!!!




1 comment:

Mango Gal said...

Welcome back sis :-)