Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspiration

I don't think i've written about this person before but, I will now:




Vincent is a Pulitzer Prize Winning Still Photographer and Film Maker. Be sure to read his Bio for more information.


Vincent is often recognized for his Tilt-Shift Photography skills. I posted a photo edited as Tilt-Shift a few blogs past. The idea is to take a photo and either with a special lens or after shot editing (photoshop), make it appear to be a miniature set or creation.



He was given a pro-totype of the Canon 1D Mark V and was basically told, "See what you can do." What he did was story board, direct, film and edit a short film in 3 days! The quality and substance is outstanding.


Being a loyal Nikonian, I watched the film with bias but was strongly moved and impressed by the artistry behind it.


I urge all of you (who ever you are) to read and watch his work.




No comments: