Friday, August 1, 2008

And So It Begins

For those who don't know, my sister has a blog on here that I had not kept up-to-date with until this moment and I must say that she has inspired me to create my own. So if I fail, it is her fault ;-)


I recently purchased a marvelously delicious Nikon D40x on Ebay for a very reasonible price.


I am to recieve it in the mail either this coming Tuesday or Wednesday. My nerves are on edge and my stomach doing double toe-loops with anticipation. I have always loved photography and have been obsessed with getting an SLR camera since its conception. The pure quality and versatility astounds me. Weighing only 16oz, this 10.2 megapixel camera is perfect for a beginner like me. I have used one belonging to a friend of the family and it was all I could do not to shove it in my bag and take it home- or over the border.
So, this will be my endeavor. Look forward to seeing many random pictures on here; hearing my excitment and jubilation; my frustration at technology and self.
Hopefully, this will turn out to be quite an experience.
Sincerely yours,
Clicky Chick :D

3 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Yey! Welcome to the dark side!

tamsterg said...

Hee Hee :)

Jackie said...

I'm a Mango Gal follower... and she led me to your blog. Welcome to the blogging world... it is fun!

BTW - I love your selection in camera... that is the same one I've been eyeing for a while. It's already on my Christmas List... and I've been good, so let's hope Santa brings it. LOL