Monday, August 4, 2008

I just can't STOP!!

on)

OK in all honestly, now I have to start learning how to take Straight or Even pictures. I tend to tilt to the left. It boggles me but there you have it: the first lesson to learn! After this, my first day with my new baby, I will start posting pictures for constructive criticism but for the next 50 minutes, it's all just me showing off how rockin it is.
I highly recommend the Nikon D40x. The D40 is excellent as well, for a 6mp DSLR. And when side by side, there are very few differences between the two. I just love how compact, the number of MP and the features (closer to the D80 and even D300) that the D40x has. But hey... It's only been 7 hours!














(the flash belongs to the older film Nikon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I GOT A GIRL WHO "CAN'T STOP TAKE'IN SHOTS" Too. lol