Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 2: Blue Berries :)

1.oatmeal raisin
2.blue berry
10. chocolate chip.

Yup, that's my ranking. The blue berry ones are very good. They sort of taste like a fat free, sugar free blue berry muffin. Which is basically what they are lol. I warmed mine up this morning in the microwave and had it with some green mint tea again. yummy. For dinner I am thinking of making either Turkey or Chicken Tacos with fresh veggies and a whole wheat wrap which apparently I can have 1 serving of. yay! I was doing more research and there isn't really a strict list of what is and is not permitted on this diet. It's really common sense. They do provide you with items that are recommended in certain/maximum portions and it does say no "beef or pork" but in regards to other things such as carbohydrates and nuts and such, it's portion control. It's a calorie controlling diet. I added the numbers and I'm basically on a 1500 calorie a day diet which is what I am supposed to be on anyway in order to lose weight. You can increase the calories porportional to your needs simply by increasing what you eat at your main meal. Not bad. One blogger stated that he couldn't stay on the program because he got bored of 6 cookies a day but that he has used the cookies as snacks rather than eating other things because they do control your hunger, appetite and give you plenty of energy and nutrients.

Interesting....

No comments: