Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm SORRY!

I've been a bad blogger.... I haven't posted in almost 1 week.... I"M SORRY!!! It's been a busy and eventful week though. Today is my last day where I work. Yeah... I found out on Monday that the grant that I was on reached its max so I can't come back until June!! THANK YOU!!!

So, i've applied at other places including Broward Gen. as their Baby Photographer! I hope I get it!

In Diet News..... Wednesdays weigh in confirmed another 4lbs lost! Not as much as last week but still significant! I can definitely see it and feel it now. I still feel energized and am not bored of the cookies yet. I've learned more recipes and have impressed the culinary master himself- my father! One of my new additions to this posting will be putting up the recipes as I go perfecting them.

I'm still going strong and have added a work out routine to my schedule. My sister (Mangonett) and my mother are my work out buddies which is awesome!!!!

I will post more later. For now... I have to make the last hour and 15 min of my last day count. Bored.com!!!

No comments: