Thursday, March 5, 2009

End of Day 2

Have I mentioned how much better the oatmeal raisin cookies are?! Well, they are!

Again, I was only able to have 5 out of 6... they really keep you full. For dinner I made some crusted baked chicken with a spinach tomatoe goat cheese salad and a side of roasted veggies. Very delicious and very filling as well. I've rounded off the day with about 70 oz of water in my sister which isn't have bad and I'm still drinking. Didn't get a chance to go for my bike ride :( due to complications but I did work out in the house following some online workout tips including that thing where you put your back flat against the wall and scooch down as low as possible and hold it for as long as possible... yeah that hurt! I did some crunches, jumping jacks, push-ups, arm presses and I think my family thinks i've officially gone bonkers :)

Ah well, tomorrow is friday, day 3 and looking promising with Blue Berry Cookies.... Here's hoping!

No comments: