Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 2 looks promising

I have to say that the oatmeal raisin cookies are WAY better than the chocolate chip! WHAT!? Yes, odd right!? I guess since oatmeal raisin cookies always taste like healthy cookies, they are easily made super healthy. They are delicious and I discovered that popping them in microwave for 10 seconds makes them really good! I had my cookie this morning with a cup of Green Mint Tea. Mmmmm :) Just had my 2nd cookie with a glass of water. That makes about 20 oz of water so far. I'm a little behind from yesterday but I took my grandparentals to the eye doctor this morning so I was a bit distracted. All is good though.

I am going to take advantage of my free afternoon and go for a bike ride around the neighborhood now. Going to shoot for at least a half hour to an hour or about 5 miles, whichever comes first :)

Not bad so far!

GO OATMEAL RAISIN! WHO KNEW!!!

1 comment:

Mango Gal said...

Never underestimate the power of the oatmeal and raisin combination.