Sunday, March 8, 2009

Days 3 and 4: First Weekend

It is 4:45pm, Sunday afternoon on day 4. This weekend went by a lot less tempting than I thought. My family has been a wonderful contribution to that factor. My parents have stuck to their promise of eating whatever I make for dinner. I stayed at my sisters house this weekend and, although I was confronted with delicious Hong Kong Toyko take out, I wasn't tempted as badly as I thought. What I was really craving were the grapes in their fridge. It' is interesting how I have learned what was my weakness when it came to food before hand. I am a fruit fanatic and however healthy they are, I had way too many too often- SUGAR. I had a major craving for a dark chocolate bar as well. But I have been good. Tonite I am making myself Veggie burgers with organic cheese. Should be interesting!
I haven't weighed myself yet but I feel a difference in my jeans and my upper-under garment..... interesting....

No comments: